Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Meet Skipper

 
 
 
 
My sweet, happy-go-lucky, mellow child. This one was still 3 weeks early but no long hospital stay so we got to get bonding right away! It was amazing.


He has the coolest name too. (Obviously its not really "Skipper") One that I've never heard anyone else have before, but everyone loves it when they hear it.
 We nursed forever. Well 19 months. But we also co-slept so it was a breeze.

Crawlin' around on mommy's bed.
He refused solids for his first nine months and was just this seriously fat exclusively-breastfed baby. .


I was so proud! I really didn't mind that he wouldn't eat those purees - he was such a pleasure to nurse, and I knew I had missed out on it with Buckwheat.

"No soup for me!" Bring me my mom!
I couldn't believe this baby was so content to just sit there in a swing or the walker and just...smile, because I wasn't used to having a healthy baby. Let me tell you, It is awesome.  


Skipper is also a bit of a home-body. He loves his books, his trains, and every shoe or boot on the planet.


A lower-energy child than Buckwheat, he is cool with observing the goings on and taking it all in.

 

Just like his brother, he is also quite the big boy for his age - they grow up so fast!

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment