Thursday, March 10, 2016

Thankful Thursday, Vol. 5

It's been awhile since I did one of these. I love how I totally fell off the wagon with the Thankful Thursday thing. If there's any time for that to happen, it would be in winter.  So here is a list of things I am grateful for this week, along with some info on what's new in my life!

1) I have to start with weather. We had 70 degrees a few days ago and broke a record here in cold Minnesota. I took my oldest outside for a walk down to the creek and some serious sunshine. I can't tell you how good that felt -warm sun on my face!



2) Speaking of weather - hallelujah I'm goin to New Mexico for two weeks coming up on April 1st! I LOVE NM. It's rightfully called "the land of enchantment" for a reason.
My husband and I are flying down with 3 little kids. I'll have to let you know how that goes!

3) Scary change. Right before we go to NM, our part-time nanny is getting married and moving out all on March 26th. To others she's seen as a "nanny" but she's actually my very dear friend and I will be her maid of honor :).

 Then after we got to NM we will be leaving my 5 year old Buckwheat there for two months to spend time with my mom.

I've never been away from him that long and will miss him. I'm also looking forward to giving more attention to the other two kids though. I'm thankful for changes that are big because big scary changes remind us that we are alive right?

4) I'm thankful I'm not pregnant. This week we had the 24 hr flu run through our house. I had it yesterday.  I laid around nauseous feeling like death and just like when I was pregnant last year -the boys showed me NO MERCY. It reminded me to thank God I'm not pregnant again.

One day years from now I'll want another. But for now I remain traumatized and content. :)

5) I'm thankful for how stinkin cute my baby is! Now watch as I shamelessly brag with pictures.







K I'm done. Have a great week!















No comments:

Post a Comment